1. OldTown Shop shall carry out the order immediately after registering the payment for the Products via notification from the payment system (when using przelewy24 or PayPal) or the amount due has been registered into their bank account (when using bank transfer).
2. The mean of shipment and address should be submitted by the Customer via Order Form.
3.Means of shipment available in Poland:
a) Personal collection at OldTown festival
b) registered mail (when the Order weighs less than 2 kg)
c) postal parcel
d) DPD courier
4. Means of shipment available in Europe:
a) registered mail
b) TNT courier
c) Poczta Polska Global service
5. Means of shipment available in remaining countries:
a) Poczta Polska Global service
6. Personal collection at OldTown festival is free available only to accredited participants of OldTown Festival. At the time of accreditation the Customer will receive a parcel with their order.
7. The cost of shipment depends on the mean of shipment and place of delivery. The Customer is informed of the shipping cost of a given Product prior to making an Order in accordance with
8. Approximate shipping costs
|Poland||Europe||Rest of the World|
|Registered mail||11 PLN||52 PLN / 13 EUR|
|Global Express||68 PLN / 17 EUR||68 PLN / 17 EUR|
|Courier||18,50 PLN||27 EUR|
9. Lead time is the sum of the time it takes to pass the parcel on to the delivery service and the time it takes to ship by the delivery service. OldTown Shop will pass the parcel on to the delivery service within 3 days from accepting the Order.
10. In the case when due to technical or logistic issues the shipment takes place in several phases, the Customer is charged for shipping only once.